“The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand…
…as in what direction we are moving”
These words sum up the efforts of Venus Pharma GmbH, which integrates people, processes and potential towards the betterment of mankind.
It all began with the efforts of one dynamic entrepreneur, Mr. Pawan Chaudhary, when he ventured on his own to create history in the Indian pharmaceutical industry. His journey, characterized by ups and downs, reached a milestone in 2006, with acquisition of a manufacturing plant at Werne in Germany -Venus Pharma GmbH, our first step towards becoming a multinational company. The EU-GMP awarded for Carbapenems, Oncology and Cephalosporins manufacturing facilities added jewel to our crown. Venus augmented its efforts further by venturing into EU market. With the expansion of its manufacturing capacity, emphasis on marketing and focus on exports, we have now grabbed a major hold of MEROPENEM market in 4 countries of Europe.
OUR OTHER UNITS:
UNIT – I : VENUS REMEDIES LIMITED-PANCHKULA, India: CORPORATE OFFICE
- Head quarter for Marketing/Procurement/Financial/Human Resource, Information Technology, Banking & Finance departments.
- Provides well developed ERP base for both Marketing & Manufacturing divisions.
- Manufacturing Unit for Large Volume Parenterals accredited with WHO-GMP and Yemen GMP.
UNIT -II : VENUS REMEDIES LIMITED-BADDI, India
- Manufacturing Unit for Carbapenems, Cephalosporins, Oncology, Cardiovascular, PFS & other specialty Injections.
- Accredited with 22 World’s most stringent cGMPs.
- State-of-art Infrastructure with Warehouse Management Software.
UNIT- III : VENUSIANS’ CHAMBER -DAPPAR, India
- Marketing Hub of Venus.
- Solely responsible for promotion of products in Indian as well as overseas markets.
- Team of 500+ marketing professionals for Indian markets.
- 11 overseas offices.
UNIT -IV : VENUS MEDICINE RESEARCH CENTER- BADDI, India
- Approved by Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), government of India.
- GLP Accredited center.
- 11 Specialized Testing Laboratories.
- Conducts Pre-Clinical & Clinical Studies.
- Equipped with 8 dedicated Pilot Production Facilities.
Venus Pharma GmbH is rapidly making strides in the international market. After strengthening its position in semi-regulated markets, Venus Pharma GmbH has now entered into the regulated markets with its own European CTD filings.
Today Venus Pharma GmbH has a strong network of distribution and a marketing alliance in Middle East, West Africa, Balkan and European markets. Venus Pharma GmbH now, holds possession of site variation projects with several well known generic companies in Europe. We are also preparing CTD format dossiers for our research products. We have already prepared & filed EU CTD Dossier for one of our Research product-“Elores”. The company has already obtained marketing authorizations of its products in European markets and is commercialising these products in Europe. We are looking forward to have strategic partnership for marketing and out-licensing of our products in European markets, Middle East and West African countries.
In recognition of the consistent performance, Venus has been receiving accolades such as:-
- Century International Quality ERA Award in the Gold Category at Business Initiative Directions (BID) International Quality Convention Geneva 2011
- Gold Medal “INDIA INNOVATION PROGRAM-2013″ organized by Lockheed Martin (USA), FICCI & DST (India) for our RESEARCH Product, ELORES.
- Nine (9) CTD Dossiers ready-Meropenem, Gemcitabine, Irinotecan, Imipenem+Cilastatin, Docetaxel, Elores, Topotecan Pemetrexed & Bortezomib.
- Prepared & filed EU CTD Dossier of our research product “Elores” in 13 countries of EU.
- 60+ Market Authorizations for Meropenem, Imipenem+Cilastatin, Irinotecan and Gemcitabine.
- Major market share holder of Meropenem in 4 countries of Europe.
- 22 most stringent cGMPs including EU GMP.
- 25 Research products with over 100+ Patents Worldwide including Elores (our research product) patented all over Europe.
- Backed by GLP accredited Research & Development Unit in India duly approved by Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, DSIR (Govt. of India).
- Pursuing Site Variation & CTD Development for various European Companies.
- QC Laboratories to analyze oncology products as per EU Regulation.
- Packaging & Warehousing facility.
Venus Pharma GmbH has ambitious plans for the years ahead & moreover, it has the zeal, commitment & strength to cater to the vast markets of Europe & Middle East especially. We have the resources & potential to leave a mark on the Pharma Industry. It has been very rightly said that high achievers spot opportunities swiftly and move into action immediately.
A Chartered Accountant by Qualification, Mr. Pawan Chaudhary is a first generation entrepreneur. As a promoter Director of Venus he started the mother company back in 1989. His creative vision, value system and motivating philosophy has guided the organization over the years towards a path of high profitability and sustainability.
As a visionary leader in the pharmaceutical industry, he is guiding force behind the organization. A dynamic management thinker he involves himself only with Finance and solving macro level problems. He believes in delegation of responsibility and power. Over the years he has created a highly professional and dedicated team to implement his vision. He now envisions Venus to emerge as a global player in multiple therapeutic segments.
A highly skilled researcher, with more than 100 + patents to her credit, with multiple copies filed in various countries. Dr. Manu Chaudhary heads the Research and Development and Operations of the company in a professional manner. With over a decade of experience in Pharma manufacturing, she is an expert in concepts related to GMP and USFDA manufacturing. She has successfully designed and executed a world class manufacturing facility at Baddi, HP, India.
An inspiring leader and a role model for most employees at Venus, she with her dedicated team, is now striving to broaden the product portfolio and pipeline to cater to the global demand for products. She has assembled a top notch team of scientists to create tremendous intellectual property wealth for the organization.
Mr. Peeyush Jain holds a B.Tech and MBA degree with more than 15 years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing. He heads the Company's Indian marketing operations. Mr Jain conceived and executed the brand building, marketing and promotions strategy that helped carve out a niche in the super specialty and critical care segments..
A computer engineer by training, Mr Jain also heads the Information Technology department that developed an open source-based ERP system that is now the backbone of the Company's decision-making process. The IT team is a self-reliant unit with minimal dependence on external support.
A Law Graduate by qualification, Mr. Ashutosh Jain heads the Regulatory Affairs Department of the organization. His legal and Public Relations acumen has helped solve many issues of critical importance for the organization , improved coordination with Govt. departments and drastically reduced the number of litigation's pending in various courts. Due to his efforts, the regulatory affairs department has started taking organized shape.
He also holds the additional charge as C.E.O. of Unit I, II and V. Further , under his inspiring leadership, VPG staff is working as a highly motivated team ready to face any challenge, thus helping Venus reach new heights.
“Preserve the core & stimulate the progress”
VENUS for me is a dream come true. Starting my journey from a single unit & 15 products, today we have enriched the World with a product basket comprising of more than 87 products. We have Three (3) manufacturing units : Two (2) in India & One (1) in Germany. Further, we have a marketing unit in India. We created a globally benchmarked 100,000 sq. ft R&D centre with multiple testing Laboratories, pilot production plants, sophisticated equipment; and Pre-Clinical & Clinical Trial facilities.
We, now proudly declare ourself as a RESEARCH COMPANY. Our R&D unit -Venus Medicine Research Center has been approved by the Government of India. We have 25 research products & have received 100 + patents globally including the markets of US, Europe & Japan.
For me, my biggest strength is my people. Their depth of experience, domain knowledge, dedication and integrity has immensely contributed to uplift the company from the ground up helping meet us most stringent specifications as per international standards. Like a true service provider, Venus strives to benefit the healthcare across the globe by bringing to market high quality, yet affordable products. Today, we have a growing list of satisfied customers Worldwide. While we feel immensely gratified by the milestones surpassed, we are more excited and humbled by the opportunities that lie ahead. We look forward with a confidence backed by technical know-how and expertise, to meet the exciting opportunities that lie ahead as the 21st century unfolds before us.
We are today making inroads into world markets. Our products are already being exported to countries like Europe, New Zealand, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Uganda, Malaysia, Colombia, Peru, South Africa, Yemen, Thailand, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and many more. Our belief in and our commitment to our vision and values continue to be the driving force in all our actions. We stand committed to innovation, to discover, to achieve new breakthroughs while retaining our basic values in this journey.
On behalf of the whole Venus family, I welcome you all to “ENJOY INNOVATIONS”.
“Preserve the Core & Stimulate the Progress”
- To establish the footprints of VPG across the World laying special emphasis on Europe and West Africa
- To ensure the sales turnover of 35 Million Euro of the Company with our own financial resources.
- To enter new markets and add new partners from unexplored territories.
- To ensure a growth of 25% YOY basis in revenue and EBIDTA of the company.
- To establish patented product “Elores” in Europe with the commercial presence in at least 15 countries by 2020.
- To ensure 100% capacity utilization of Venus Pharma GmbH by upgrading and maintaining all infrastructure on continuous basis.
- To act as Platform for Commercialization of Dossier Wealth.
- To have 15 products basket with multiple Market Authorization.
- To grow with a motivated, committed, productive and self progressive team.
- To ensure product of European quality and Error free prompt services for the ultimate satisfaction of our esteemed customers.